Wednesday 4 January 2012

'New year, new start'

Cliche, I know. But that is genuinely the way I am looking at this year. I had a tough time last year and I lost alot of motivation with alot of things, aswell as alot of motivation to continue communication and relationships with people. But right now I have an aura of positive energy surrounding my head like tacky halo. So... resolutions? No. Goals? Yes.

1. Lose weight

Yes, this one has been a 'goal' many years. But I need to stop yo-yoing and stick at a certain weight so my first goal is to slowly begin to get healthier and stick at it. Swapping certain foods and drink will most definitely help. I'm actually looking forward to getting back into green tea.

2. Change of style

This year I have neglected my usual style choices for PJs and whatever I can find on the floordrobe. Although initially I identify my style (when effort is made) as 'grungey' I want to mix it up a bit this year and fit into some current trends which aren't making me lose faith in the fashion industry.

3. Score a job

Although this has been my top goal for the past 2 years, I have got nowhere with it. So my goal is to be more persistant and pushy with my applications and interviews and prove myself. What have I got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment