Thursday 28 July 2011

Issue #2: Charity Shop Haul



Okay so I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else this week because I'm saving up to go to Oxford in September. However, I couldn't resist and bought myself (with my trusty discount) a shirt for the Blondie gig on Monday (woo!), a pair of jeans and a new bag. Although they're not particularly exciting or groundbreaking items, I had to have them.


JEANS
Price: £1.00
From: Extra Care (Where I work)
Label: Burton

Although these jeans are relatively simple I like the little fray bits on the knees. I might customise them and grunge them up a little.

BAG
Price: £1.00
From: Extra Care (Where I work)
Label: Accessorize (Men's)

I needed a smaller bag. Although I do have a passion for bottom-less bags, I'm getting pretty sick of carrying them around when I barely put anything in them these days. I fell in love with this bag though. Pretty simple but pretty pretty!

SHIRT
Price: £1.00
From: Extra Care (Where I work)
Label: F&F [Tesco]

What can I say? I wanted a simple striped shirt for the gig so I got one =].

So lastly, here's me wearing my new shirt. Pimped out with a fluorescent pink tie, of course...even though I hate pink. Please ignore the pot belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment